The Nevada Volunteer Fire department was created in 1972 and has since become a tax-exempt
Nonprofit 501(c) 3 with 95% of our funding coming from the Collin County Commissioners, and the City of Nevada. The remaining 5% comes from the community through fundraising events and private donations. All of our members volunteer their time and efforts in order to keep our neighbors safe.
In Memory of Captain Peter Hacking, and his two children Ellie and Grayson. They were taken from this world too soon. 3-31-16
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. John 15:13